Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Soul Waits for You

This song I wrote October 1st, the first time in a while since I have written a song. I don't quite remember how I came to Psalm 130, which is what I based the song off of. Enjoy! Be sure to check out the recording of songs I have written!

Oh Lord my God, I call out for thy aid
The voice of healing and treasured love
Oh Lord my God, I need Thy strength 
Courage for tomorrow and dependence on you
 
Chorus:
Father, answer my distress
May your ears hear my plea
Even in the I hear my plea
My soul waits for you

Oh Lord my God, I hope in you
For you are the shelter of unshakable love
Oh Lord my God, with you there is forgiveness 
So that The Lord will be feared among the world

Oh Lord my God, whose presence is too glorious 
With arms of peace and lips of redemption 
Oh Lord my God, your comfort is fulfilling 
May I glorify you, all of my days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting News

Dear readers, I am planning on making an album this summer. I hope to craft new and old originals on this album. I don't know how long...