Thursday, August 14, 2014

In God's Arms

I wrote this one back in middle school when I had many challenges and struggles. God stayed faithful to me through all of it, which I am very grateful for. This song was an idea I had after I left my school and moved to a different school. At first I didn't feel welcome but as time when on I found my place. I go running to His arms everyday now!

I’ll come running to His arms, where I’ll find my hope, my peace, and my joy, only in His arms.

One day I will come running, I’ll come flying, I’ll come singing, I’ll come dancing, to God’s arms, He is my only hope.

Hope Holy Lord honest God, what hope do I have now, that I’m in your arms, so that’s my only plead.

I need your wisdom, I need your pow’r. He is my only hope. In His arms, only God’s arms.

In his arms that’s where I find my hope, my peace, my joy and happiness. That’s where His Grace for me, that’s where you’ll find me forever me

Forever more In His arms forever More!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting News

Dear readers, I am planning on making an album this summer. I hope to craft new and old originals on this album. I don't know how long...